The Founders of WSYL
The World Series of Youth Lacrosse is the brainchild of Jake Steinfeld, the fitness guru, best- selling author and wildly successful entrepreneur.
- Chairman & CEO of Body by Jake
- Founder of Major League Lacrosse - Entering its 15th season in 2015
- Creator of FitTV
- Chairman, National Foundation for Governors’ Fitness Councils
Steve is one of the most influential and successful media executives in the history of sports, with a career that spans over 35 years.
- Former president and CEO of the NFL Network
- Youngest president of ESPN
- First ever chairman of ESPN
- Former president of ABC
Ray is a lacrosse visionary who founded Aloha Tournaments in 2001. Today, the company attracts over 60,000 players to its tournaments every year.
- Part of the original ownership group of the Baltimore Bayhawks of Major League Lacrosse
- Founder of the Brine Lax Splash Tournament in 1999, one of the largest youth lacrosse tournaments in the country
- Played lacrosse at Cornell University and graduated from the Cornell School of Veterinary Medicine
- Youth lacrosse coach for over 20 years
Dave is the Founder of Warrior Lacrosse and one of the great innovators in the world of sports. His integration of the use of titanium in lacrosse sticks has changed the game.
- 3 time All American at Princeton University, NCAA Player of the Year in 1993
- Represented the USA in the 1994 & 1998 World Lacrosse Championships
- Founding partner of Major League Lacrosse
- CEO and President of Warrior Sports